Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday September 23rd, 2009 OOTD!

Hi everyone,

This was my OOTD today. Went shopping yesterday, and I picked up this long vest from H&M. After wearing it today, I'm not sure if I really like it or not... I'll see... Maybe it's the way I wore it.. makes me look hippy... But I had seen a girl wearing the brown version, and it looked awesome on her, but I couldn't find the brown one (pictured below from H&M Fall 2009 Ad Campaign). Anyways, it was a humid, rainy day plus I had an aerobics class so I just wanted something easy and comfy. I wore a white tanktop from H&M, a white long sleeve shirt from Gap, black leggings from American Apparel, a long grey knit vest from H&M, and a Ralph Lauren leather belt. For accessories, I wore some F21 gold bangles, a gold necklace with a pendant from my grandmother, and a gold ring from F21. Lastly, I just wore some gold flats from Browns to tie everything together. MY hair was up today too, because of my aerobics class and because of the weather. And I also changed the location of my picture taking today (sorry...my room's mirror is very dirty... I just realized from the pictures.. lol). Will be going back to my original location tomorrow. Anyways, that's it. Long, tiring day... glad it's over.

OOTD:





H&M Fall 2009 Ad Campaign (featuring vest in brown: second image):


ps: I am craving chocolate chip cookies right now!! LOL

Have a great night!

Vanessa <3

1 comment: