Thursday, September 10, 2009

"ORANGE" you just lovin' the colour Orange for this Fall??

MY OOTD INSPIRATIONS:










Haha... so yes.. that was my horrible attempt to incorporate the "orange" catch word from the overly used joke (punch line: orange you glad i didn't say orange again? hahaha! yeah... it's an old and annoying joke, but hey, it's a classic!). But anyways, the colour orange seems to be one the "must-wear" colours for this season, as it is being seen as a prominent colour in many fashion shows, including Chloe, Zac Posen, DKNY, Oscar De La Renta, Michael Kors, etc. After having purused many pictures from fall fashion shows, my mind was definitely thinking orange! I'm not sure if it was my minds' way of encouraging me to so-called "fit in! fit in!" or if it was because I had just seen so much of the colour that I became intrigued but I suddenly had the urgency to wear orange. Then I remembered that I had bought a burnt orange colour oversized cardigan from a thrift store last year. Score! So, thus, it became the focal point of my outfit the following day (aka today). With it I wore a floral print dress from Zara, my black tights, and black leather shoes from Browns (i know, i know... again? I promise to wear different shoes next week!!). My accessories included my friendship necklace, gold bracelets from Forever21, and a ring (LOVE) from Aldo. But then (Seriously, I am not even kidding you!) after I stepped out of the house, all my mind could focus on was ORANGE things. That was all I would see, and I was like whoa! there's so much orange in our world!! I mean, I was walking to my bus stop, and bam! Lady in an orange skirt, man in an orange jacket, orange construction hat, orange pilons, orange Harvey's sign, orange bike, orange car, orange carrots!! And that was just in less than 10 minutes. haha.. I am not crazy!!! I just saw a lot of orange today! But that was probably just due to the fact that I was so fixated on that colour the day before!! That's about it for my rambling right now... :)

OOTD:







Love,

Vanessa <3

1 comment:

  1. Actually orange is my favorite color actually my second but purple is my favorite :)

    1.Purple
    2.Orange
    3.Yellow

    ReplyDelete