Wednesday, September 30, 2009

'Cause You Had A Bad Day OOTD

Hi everyone,

Today. was. officially. a. horrible. day. AND boy am I glad that it will be over soon. First of all, I woke up at 8:20 am. Sounds reasonable, right? I mean, I only had to leave my house at 11 am to get to my 11:45 am class, so I thought "Wow, I'll have all this extra time!". Not so fast... In the shower, I CUT my finger with my razor from shaving (don't ask how!) and it bled so much that when I even overlapped TWO band-aids over the cut, it bled through. Then, I was putting on my make up. For some reason, my hands got really shaky all of a sudden, and I DROPPED my MAC PALETTE! Two eyeshadows shattered... I was able to salvage most of it, but I am still really upset.. Plus one of the hinges broke too :( I was ABOUT to also drop my Dior Quad (went through a juggling act) but caught it! Phew on that one! I paid 60+$ Canadian for that baby!! Then, I wanted to check my e-mail but my labtop kept on saying that the internet connection was UNSUCCESSFUL!! I kept restarting my computer, but it only worked at 10:30... after an hour!! I was also late meeting my friend.. later that night, my mom cut a COUPLE of her fingers!!! She was baking, and some how her fingers got caught in the beater... the lucky thing? That she didn't actually LOSE any!! THANK GOODNESS!! Then I proceeded to burn myself while almost dropping corn! Also, the weather sucked. Yet again. Another rainy and cold day. This weather makes me soo tired and drained. Needless to say, I am glad today is almost over.. and I hope tomorrow will be much better!

As for my outfit today, I wore a pair of Old Navy cropped ankle black pants, a Jacob stripped long sleeve shirt, a navy cardigan from FCUK, a silver bangle from Les Ailes de La Mode, a ring from Aldo, and my black silver buckle flats from Aldo. Hair was in a chignon, 'cause I had my aerobics class today. Not my best OOTD, but I had so many complications this morning, I was lucky to have made it to my morning class on time!

OOTD:





That's it for now.

Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment