Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HAPPY 9/9/9!!!






OMG 9/9/9!!! Isn't that so awesome?? LOL... I get excited over the simplest things! haha... but I bet there were a lot of weddings today! :)

So, it seems like I'm starting to get the hang of things around school... I find that there is much more freedom than I had in high school, and even in cegep. Overall, I find there are pros and cons to this freedom. Cons being that if you don't do it and find it out yourself, you're basically screwed. No one is going to make sure you've done something or not. But there are pros to it to; like that it prepares you for the real life. No one is going to hold your hand and take you step by step in the real world. Like I said to my friend today, it's a dog eat dog out there... People will step on each others' backs just to get ahead... that's life, unfortunately. But on a lighter note, I was hoping to add some exercise into my regime so my friend and I have decided to take a fitness class. We wanted to get something that would fit into both our schedules.. that being HARD CORE AEROBICS!! Hahaha... I was joking that after the class is over, we are going to be rock solid with a six-pack and everything! LOL. No.. but I just want to stay fit and healthy, and I hope this will be beneficial for me, since university can be stressful.. and on days like that, I just want to eat my chocolate chip cookies in peace! Today I wore a black almost like Newsprint high waisted skirt from Zara, a black tank from Forever 21, a black cardigan from J. Crew (yes.. I know I wore it yesterday.. but I love it, k? :D), tights, and my black leather flats from Browns. My ring is from LeChateau, my necklace is a friendship necklace (got them for my three best friends and me), and my bracelets are from H&M. I hope you are enjoying my posts because I love sharing them with you.

Love,

Vanessa
xoxoxo <3

2 comments:

  1. Awww... thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! You just made my day!! <3

    ReplyDelete