Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 24th, 2009 OOTD!

Hello everyone!

Had an okay day... Had a morning class, then went to mail two packages, went to buy a textbook, and then I went home. I got home at around 12pm so I watched WNTW and AMC. OMG, OMG, OMG! I cannot wait for the TWO HOUR SEASON PREMIERE OF GREY'S ANATOMY!! I AM SOO EXCITED!! LOL!

Anyways, today I wore a black tank top from F21, my J.Crew black Jackie cardigan, a black, white, and grey skirt from Zara (NOT the newsprint one), black tights, a silver bangle from Les Ailes de la Mode, a black flower ring from LeChateau, my friendship necklace, and black leather flats from Browns. Also, my "school bag" made an appearance in this one!! It's by Matt & Nat. Overall, definitely an improvement from yesterday's FAILED OOTD! LOL..

Also, I got my learner's permit in the mail!! An awful picture.. but that day was just plain horrible... so I can't complain. Plus, I can (if I pass the test) get my license in a year, so I won't have to look at my horrid picture for that long! hehe.

That's about it for now. I hope y'all have a wonderful day!!

OOTD:










Love,

Vanessa <3

2 comments: