Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Close up of my skirt!



I just wanted to show you the pattern on my Zara skirt.. I am IN LOVE with this skirt ATM!!! And It fits me well (I am pear shaped). I does sometimes make me look like I have a poochy tummy 'cause of the bubble skirt-ness though, but it's okay.. :D So anyways... I saw it in the racks of Zara.. this was the only one.. so I grabbed it... it was my size!! And I quickly tried it on, it fit, and I took this baby home with me! I love high waisted skirts. Oh and today, I gave some people a flash.... due to the wind!!!!!!!! oh well :P

ps: Dark spots are not stains (LOL), it's my shadow!! hehehe!

2 comments:

  1. I love this skirt! Carrie wore a dress with a newspaper print on it in SATC and this reminds me of it, but way cuter for real life. You are so adorable! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Much go look for a picture of it... I LOVE Carrie's style!! Aww.. and thank you!! I really do hope you like it! <3

    ReplyDelete