Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fashion on the VMAs 2009 Awards!!

So, on the red carpet of VMAs 2009, I saw a lot of bling, sparkle, and shine, and I also saw a lot of black. Those seemed to be the two extremes (or sometimes a combination of the two). I guess to be a celebrity, you've gotta have some bedazzle, glitz and glamma!! Anyways...here are some of my favourite glitzed out, glamourous outfits of the night! Enjoy!!

Love the Roman/Greek shield inspiration here! Love the black with gold detailing. Shakira also wore this dress to the VMAs, but it was a total fail with the boots! Contrastingly, Pink wears the dress with some black pumps which elongates her legs.



Okay, so Olivia Palermo isn't necessarily a favourite on The City, but you've got to admit.. she's got amazing sense in style! I love the cut out shoulders, which gives her an elegant yet sexy look. And I love how she paired it with a fierce belt! And omg her shoes... LOVE! Need I say more?


I just really loved the detailing on Nelly Furtado's dress. I mean, it's all black yet the sequined detailing on the top bodice is emaculate! And I love the pockets! Even though her outfit is all black, it still looks stunning and not your typical LBD.


I just love Maria's dress. Even though it's black, there's still some gold detailing on the skirt that makes it fun! I love the ballerina-inspired LBD and the bow detailing is such a sweet touch! And again, shoes!! <3


I just really like this dress. I like the contrast of the white on black and the white design on the dress is absolutely beautiful! I love how she made the dress the main focus and everything else was simple, from the shoes to her accessories to her hair and makeup.


I love Taylor Swift and everything I've ever seen her in has been elegant and classic. Here she looks absolutely stunning with a sparly, long dress that just flows with the body. She paired the dress with a classic red lip and winged eye. Love it!


OMG! This is probably my second favourite outfit from the night!! I think this is just so beautiful!! I love the sparkle and bedazzle of this dress! I love the details and I especially love the sweetheart neckline (I want me a sweetheart neckline for my future wedding dress! lol). I think this dress fits Katy's style to the T and she looks beautiful in it!


OMG MY FAVOURITE OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT!! I <3 Alexa Chung!! She is amazingly stylish always!



Have a good night!


Love,


Vanessa <3

ps: Taylor Swift FTW!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment