Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday OOTD!

The weekend always seems to go by extremely quickly... :( But, I guess the quicker the days go by, the sooner Christmas vacation will come, right? So today I was not feeling that well (I have a sore throat) so I didn't feel like "dressing up". Plus I was going to be going to my fitness class (hard core!) in between classes to I wanted to wear something I could easily change out of. It was a long day... I had a class at 11:45, my fitness class at 1:00, and then another class at 4:15 to 5:30pm. I am glad Monday is done! I have a bit of homework to do (reading and notes), so I am off to do that now. I leave you with my comfy and simple OOTD. Today I wore my American Apparel black leggings, American Apparel long black cardigan, a black scarf, a ring from Forever 21, and brown leather boots from Zara. And because I didn't want to fuss with my hair today, I just put it into a simple chignon. I know it isn't my most "stylish" look... but at least I didn't wear my black leather flats again! :)

OOTD:





Have a good night!


Love,


Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment