Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16th, 2009 OOTD!!

I had my exercise class today and boy am I sore! My thighs are in so much pain!! Today, since I had my exercise class in between my two regular classes, I wore something easy to change out of. I wore a blazer from H&M, a flower cotton T-shirt from J. Crew, a white tank from H&M (under the T-shirt), black capris from Old Navy, a ring from Aldo, a headband from my Etsy site, and flats from Browns. I love these shoes!! They remind me of the oh-so-lovely flats from Chanel (without the overly expensive price tag, of course! Mine were about 100$). See picture below.

OOTD:







Chanel flats:




If you would like to check out my Etsy site, please visit: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6762357


I hope you had/have a great day!!


Love,


Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment