Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Day of Fall OOTD!!

So, today is officially the first day of Fall!! Well, from 5:19pm apparently it was... I can't wait to wear more leggings, dark colours, blazers, skirts, cardigans, and tights!! =P I had bought a navy blazer from a thrift shop for 9.99$ last year, but it's a little boxy on me so I want to get it tailored... I wonder if it'll be worth it. I also had bought a black one... but I have to find it... LOL! Today was a great day with my three friends... We had ice cream and it was yummy!!! So yummy... especially my cookies and cream ice cream! Anyways, my OOTD was a white tank top from H&M, a light grey ruffled cardigan from Kersh (The Bay), dark blue skinny jeans from American Eagle Outfitters, a silver bangle from Les Ailes de La Mode, my friendship necklace, and silver flats from Michael Kors :)

ps: Please do not mind my frizzy hair... It was raining AND humid today... :( I straightened it this morning, but by the end of the day, it came to this.. *sigh*... what's a girl to do...

OOTD:






Have a wonderful rest of the evening! Thanks for looking!

Vanessa <3

1 comment: