Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of University!!

Showing my F21 accessories... ring, necklace, and bracelets... nail polish is from the new Spain collection (called Conquistadorable Color) from OPI!! LOVE IT!!
My OOTD

Hi! :-)



OMG! First day of Univeristy... I was so nervous/excited yesterday... couldn't sleep till like 3am and even then, I kept waking up... had to get up at 6:30am (not my usual Summer morning times.. which were 11:00/12:00pm... LOL) But anyways... once I got into class, it was all good. I have no clue why I worried so much... I guess 'cause I'm starting a whole new chapter of my life, going to a completely new school, having to make new friends, etc... but I will for sure keep in touch with my college friends... I love them!! I just had a morning class today, which is usually 2h 45 min. but it was the first day of class so the teacher let us out early. Then I went to get my agenda and copy debit card (for printing, photocopier, etc) and came home. The lines at the bookstore were insane!! So, I'm going to try to go in early tomorrow since I only start at 11am. As for my outfit, I wore a Gap blue printed summer dress, black leather Browns shoes, black Jackie cardigan from J. Crew, and accessories from Forever 21. I was going to wear black tights, but opted out at the last minute 'cause it was going to be 25 C today!! Anyways, this is my first OOTD post... I hope you like it!




Love,


Vanessa

xoxo <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment