Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6th, 2009 OOTD

Hi everyone!

"butt & thighs, butt & thighs, abs, abs, abs, abs, butt & thighs, butt & thighs, abs, abs, abs, abs, PLAAAANNNNNNKKKKK!"

LOL! As you can see from my song above, I am SOOO SORE from my aerobics class yesterday!! It was SOOO painful and tough... MAN, she keeps pushing it more and more each class!!!

So I convinced my mommy that I neeeeed a new fall coat... and I know.. I am bad.. LOL... but I knew she would cave... I LURVE my mommy!! (And NOT just because she spoils me!:P) I saw one at Zara today, so I might go try it on and pick that baby up. It's a trenchcoat, which I wanted. But they have three colours: beige, navy, and black... I wanted beige at first, but now I am not so sure... I will take a look at them again and see.

As for my outfit today, I just threw something quick on 'cause I am was going to be late for class.. HATE my morning classes.. they always ruin my dreaammmms!! LOL It seems as if ALL my outfits lately are "quick and comfy" ones, but I guess that comes with being in UNIVERSITY!

I wore an H&M dress (as seen in my 50s Halloween pics below), with a dark red oversized vintage cardigan, a ring from Aldo (I WAS wearing it, but it kept falling off... lately I think my fingers shrunk?? 'cause it don't fit me no more!! weird...), another ring from Aldo (silver with an opal stone), a silver necklace with black yarn balls (SOO pretty!!! Thx MAMA!), black tights, and my Aldo black flats with silver buckles... That's about it... I am still lemming all my lemmings.. LOL.. I really am considering the lipsticks... CAN'T WAIT for my nailpolishes to ARRIVE!!!

OOTD: (MANY pics...LOL..to make up for the days I've missed!! :P)











Anyways, that's it.. I have to go do an online QUIZ.. and then maybe SLEEP?? I feel like sleeping right now.. SOOOO tireddddddd!!

Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment