Thursday, October 15, 2009

Been MIA for a while...

Hi everyone!

Sorry.. I have been MIA for a while... just haven't been feeling that great + lots of schoolwork. Anyways, I have two OOTDS (one from two days ago and one from today).

OOTD from two days ago:





I wore a F21 black tank, my AA oversized black cardigan, black AA leggings, and Browns leather black flats. For accessories, I just wore my elephant ring. Was feeling kind of "blah" that day.. plus I had a midterm so comfort overpowered style that day! :)

Today's OOTD:





Just to show the sweetheart neckline:


I wore a Joe Fresh animal print cardigan, an H&M sweetheart black dress, black tights, black flats from Aldo, black sphere bracelets from H&M, my friendship necklace, and a black flower ring from LeChateau.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. I have been busy, but I will try to do it as much as I can!

Love,

Vanessa <3

2 comments: