Monday, October 5, 2009

No Photo OOTD :(

Hi everyone,

So....my camera was out of batteries this morning, so I didn't get a chance to take any pictures... and when I got home, I was too tired and gross-looking to do so.. I know there has been a great lack in pictures lately.. but I'm trying! ;) My OOTD was very simple anyways.. I just wore a long grey tunic, with a mandarin collar, from Old Navy, black leggings, black leather flats from Browns, gold bangles from F21, a ring from F21, and a necklace from.. yes you guessed it!... F21! Yes, not that exciting but I had my aerobics class today, so I just wanted to be comfortable. My hair? Chignon!! :)

I also wanted to take this opportunity to compile a list of some of my current lemmings. Maybe if I write them here, I'll hopefully kill of them... if not? Then my bank account is going to be in deep trouble!!! LOL

Not the best pic of it.. but this baby is MAC's "Girl About Town" lipstick... It's SO bright looking but OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous colour.... me want!!


Another MAC lipstick.. hmm.? Not the best picture of it but this one is Creme Cup.. A beautiful creamy light pink colour... YUMMY!! Am I going on a lipstick crave??? Not sure... LOL.. but maybe...


I am also lemming blacktrack by MAC... I have been lemming it for a while, but now I am actually considering it... It's a black gel liner. I've been using liquid liner so a while now, but am wondering if a gel liner might be better/easier to use... hmmm...


Now clothing wise....

I WANT:

- A beige trench coat.. maybe with black buttons?? I don't want it to be too long though... like mid-thigh length... Or maybe black?? or navy?? I also don't want it to look cheap and bulky.. will go out hunting maybe tomorrow.. I will see....

- I have been wanting this dress for a while... but it's 19$ for shipping so I don't know if it's worth it... I will see...


- A black slinky vest just to dress up a plain shirt... not a MUST but it's a want..

- I saw some cute skirts on the Charlotte Russe website (high waisted.. MY FAVE) that are like 15.99$ each... they're a little short for me, but I still think they're awesome! But again... shipping....



And of course there are the lemmings that I just CAN'T AFFORD right now... no use putting them here, cause there's no way I'm going to even be able to get them now...

ALSO, I am getting two OPI nailpolishes from Ebay. One is called "Hey! Get in Lime"


My inspirations for getting this colour: (also, look at my previous post on green!!)

Alexa Chung! Love her!!


Chanel RTW Fall 2009:


And I also got OPI's "ITt's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's OPI"... a FUN orange colour!


I will post swatches when I get them!!

That's about it for now... I'll talk to you later!

Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment