Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If you wanna be my lover.....

Hi everyone,

What a crummy day! The rain was on and off, on and off, and when it was on... it was intense!! Literally raining buckets and buckets of water per millisecond! I was going to wear my black flats, but because of the rain, and because I had to walk to the bus stop, I wore my rainboots... yes, didn't really go with this outfit but sure saved my feet from getting soaked! I was taking pictures, when all of a sudden, my dad appeared... so I was only able to take one. The rest were from after school; LOL.. my attempt to use my bathroom mirror. FAIL XD. Will use my regular mirror tommorow. Today I wore my J.Crew black Jackie cardigan, a navy dress from H&M, a black necklace from This&That, black tights, and black flats/MK rainboots (not featured in pictures). I realizes this morning that I had no black bracelet or ring to match with this outfit, so I just put on a gold ring (I NEED myself a ring!! LOL) even though it didn't match. Tomorrow I will be going shopping to get a new face moisturizer and my TRENCH COAT! And perhaps, some other nicknacks..

OOTD:









Waiting for me in the mail?? The 88 Shimmer Color Eyeshadow Palette BABY!!! I am super excited about this and can't wait to test out the colours!!!



That's it for now, lovies! Have a wonderful night!

Vanessa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment